Have you recently updated your existing Windows to Windows 10 O.S.? And since then, you are seeing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error code on your system? Yes, you are right. Your recent Windows update is the reason behind this error. Apart from Windows update, this stop code appears on your screen when your system is about to dump virtual memory. Sometimes, the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL may appear due to hardware problems, and sometimes it is may be due to the software issues. However, if the driver is accessing an incorrect memory address, then also this error code appears on your screen. So, there are many reasons behind this PC error issue.
Here, we are sharing a few methods that can help you to get rid of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows error code completely. We want you to pick one method and follow each step carefully to make your system free from this error code.
Before going further, we want you to see how IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows error looks. Following is its representation,
So, here below are some easy to use methods to overcome IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows’ error. Let’s delve into details to know more.
Method 1: Repair Registry & Fragmented Disk
Steps To Be Followed…
- First, enter the safe mode of your system by pressing the F8 key, and then click Repair My Computer option there.
- By using Troubleshoot option, select CMD in Advance options.
- Now, it’s time to find out your root directory. For this, select CMD and type following commands there to continue the process.
- dir C:\Win* & press Enter
- dir D:\Win* & press Enter
- Dir E:\Win* & Press Enter
- After step c), type following command to move further,
- cd /d C:\Windows\System32\Config + press Enter
- xcopy *.* C:\Regback\ + press Enter
- cd Regback + press Enter
- dir + press Enter
- Now, again type following commands to move a step further,
- Copy /y software
- Copy /y system
- Copy /y Sam
- Now, click on the Yes option in order to finish the process
- Reboot your system to make sure that your system is free from IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL PC error code.
The method Repair Registry & Fragmented Disk will completely remove Windows stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL from your system completely. In case, you are still encountering this error code on your Windows, then we want you to go to the given method as soon as possible.
Method 2: Roll Back Your Drivers
Steps To Be Followed…
- Open your Control Panel, and then double click on the System icon there.
- Open System Property, and then click Hardware>> Device Manager to locate the device that you recently installed on your Windows.
- Now, click on the Driver tab to continue further
- This time, you are required to select and then click Roll Back Driver option to complete the process
- As soon as you are done with the above steps, we want you to restart your system to see the results.
This method will help you to fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL PC error code as soon as your re-start your system. However, in case you are still presuming this Windows error then share your issues with us so that we can help you in the best possible way.