Almost everybody who uses a PC, laptop, or digital device is aware of YouTube. Youtube is an excellent video-sharing platform for companies, individuals, and corporates, pushing their views, gags, opinions, products, and many more. You may download, upload, or edit YouTube videos on any subject. You can select videos that you downloaded; therefore, you can watch them again later. There are billions of short or long videos on Youtube.
Though, occasionally because of human errors or technical problems, the YouTube videos disappear. The YouTube videos can be lost because of the incorrect removal from your Google Account, local PC, or the YouTube channels while sharing, viewing, or uploading. Fortunately, there are still methods to retrieve them. If you are a general Youtube viewer and want to know How To Recover Deleted Youtube Videos, follow the below provided simple and effective methods.
Main Reasons for Deletion of Youtube Videos:
- Remove Google Account: The Google account comprises all Google services, comprising YouTube. Therefore, if you remove or delete your Google account, you can no longer access your YouTube short or long video files.
- Hacked YouTube Channel: Hackers have co-operated many YouTube channels, comprising high-profile ones, and they may finish up removing all your videos on your YouTube channel.
- When your short or long videos do not fulfill with YouTube and if the content is non-unique or unfriendly, management may delete any videos without informing.
- Videos Are Removed By YouTube: YouTube management set various rules to handle users and videos. If the short or long videos do not apply the Youtube rules, they may be deleted. In this situation, you may edit your video following principles and then retrieve it.
- Unintentionally Deleted YouTube Videos: You may have accidentally removed or deleted your YouTube video at the time of editing or uploading.
4 Easy Methods: How To Recover Deleted Youtube Videos?
Method 1: Recover It From Archive Way Back Machine:
When you have deleted or lost the YouTube videos accidentally, you can access the Internet Archive Way Back Machine method to recover and download the deleted YouTube videos along with URLs. It provides a method to watch deleted YouTube videos that you have earlier uploaded.
- First of all, open your YouTube email account and find relevant information regarding formerly uploaded videos, comprising missing or deleted YouTube videos.
- Get the video details to open the URL of the removed or deleted YouTube video.
- After that, move your cursor to archive.org and paste the URL of the removed YouTube videos in the Way Back Machine’s find window, and press on the “Browse History” tab.
- You will get YouTube video upload history and search removed or deleted YouTube videos based on the uploaded video.
- After receiving all the information about the deleted YouTube video, download, watch, or post the video on YouTube again.
Method 2: Recover Deleted Videos from Backups Option:
Backing up or recovering YouTube videos and other files is generally not practiced by most computer applicants. There are many methods to keep a copy of your file, such as loading them on a USB flash drive. Besides, you may use a cloud storage facility such as Google Drive to save your YouTube videos in an emergency. You have to follow the below-provided simple points to know How To Recover Deleted Youtube Videos from the backup option.
- It is the most excellent and the most reliable method to recover any deleted or lost files.
- The easy process is to drag the video above your backup and post them on YouTube again.
- By taking backup, you can avoid an actual dangerous situation because you can get your data back from the backup.
- For this, you have to go to the backup section of YouTube, search the video, and save it from there.
- If you are a regular Youtube user, you can quickly effectively recover the deleted YouTube videos.
Method 3: Contact Youtube Support:
The simplest method is to contact customer care via the channel settings. It is a time-consuming procedure, and it may take so much time to restore the videos; though, some conditions are eligible for customer support. If you believe that deleting your video by YouTube was just a mistake, submit a re-evaluation message via email to retrieve your deleted YouTube videos.
- First of all, log in to your YouTube channel, move your cursor to the bottom side of the page, and press on “Help” button.
- After that, choose “Need more help” and press on “Get Creator Support” button.
- Choose the suitable category according to your issue and press on “Email Support” button. You can also press on the “Contact the Creator Support Team” link.
- If it does not work, you can use the data recovery method or third-party software to recover deleted YouTube videos.
Method 4: Use Third-Party Recovery Software:
If you missed or lost the last copy of the video from your other external device, PC, or SD card, first you will have to retrieve the video on the device and then post it again on YouTube. There a many third-party recovery software available on the Internet; however, Advanced Disk Recovery is among the reliable and safe data recovery software, which can be a lifesaver for you.
- Using the third-party Recovery software, you may retrieve all videos and file formats from infinite storage devices.
- It is the best one-stop solution to all your lost data queries to retrieve missing or deleted music, videos, pictures, documents, and other file formats.
- Efficient scanning methods effectively retrieve unlimited lost data from external Memory Cards, SSD, USB, and Hard Drives.
- You can also apply various filters to find and restore files based on Size & Date, Time, and more. Advanced Disk Recovery is companionable on both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms on Vista and Windows 8.1 / 10 / 8 / 7 and XP.
Final Conclusion:YouTube is the world’s most extensive video-sharing application, and more than 500 hours of video content is posted or uploaded every minute. It is shown that some videos have been removed even if you have marked them as “Watch later.” Please don’t worry as we will tell you How To Recover Deleted Youtube Videos here. You cannot avoid the YouTube terms, conditions, and policy, which commits to ban certain content.