If you are using a PC then protecting it from various cyber threats is definitely your priority. Here, an effective anti-virus is what you need. Although there is no dearth of anti-viruses in the market today, finding out a dependable one is no mean task. So, in this post we have compiled the list of top 5 anti-viruses for PC, so that you can choose the best one for your computer.
So, here’s the list for top 5 Anti-Viruses for PC:
- Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus : This one is an awesome anti-virus protection that provides all necessary protections and more. The enhanced anti-phishing feature and the brand new ransomware securities make this software stand apart. The auto-pilot mode is an added advantage, as it scans your PC to detect and eliminate threats on its own. The software does not hinder the performance of your PC even a bit, making it very convenient. This one is no doubt the best anti-virus in the market today, both by lab tests and customer feedbacks.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus : Well, old is gold! One of the most dependable anti-virus software when it comes to Windows, Kaspersky is definitely a great choice. The software is known for its ability to detect and destroy malwares both known and newly developed. The software is also great at detecting Keyloggers that tracks the passwords from your keypad inputs. The software offers virtual key that lets you bypass any keylogger software that might be present in your PC.
- Norton Security: Norton security is another fabulous anti-virus that offers many add on features that are quite advanced. The Norton Security offers the entry level anti-virus, anti-malware and anti-spyware services along with advanced anti-phishing, anti-spam protections. The software also offers you a pass word manager and a safe folder to keep your passwords protected and safe. These two features place Norton Security in the league with all around internet securities and not just anti-virus.
- McAfee Anti-virus Plus: If you are looking at getting sole anti-virus protection then McAfee is one of the best choices that you have got. The anti-virus does not have the benefit of a full-fledged internet security, but offers strong anti-virus protection to your PC. Another plus point of the software is, you can purchase one software and use it on unlimited number of devices. This makes it one of the most economic choices, in case you have multiple computers at home.
- Trend Micro Antivirus + Security: This is one software that employs cloud protection in order to protect your PC from malwares. The software offers great security against antivirus, spyware, malware, ramsomware, keyloggers etc. Trend Micro combines the signature-based protection with cloud security to create an overall protection.
So, these are the top 5 anti-viruses for PC that you can use to protect your computer.
Have we missed out on your favourite anti-virus? Let us know in the comment section. After all, one can never have enough security when it comes to cyber space.